1/21/17

Peach Mango Symphony Cake By Red Ribbon


I went home craving for a cake. Not just a cake but something Mango inspired - yes, a Mango flavored one. Oh, I love Mango on a cake - Mango Bravo (Contis), Mango Bene (Mary Grace), even on Grahams (lol). It's been a while since the last time I have eaten a cake. That was a year ago. Yes, 2016 and we are now like 2017. Lol, the last I had a mouthful of cake was in December.

Credits: Red Ribbon Facebook page
I'm coming from work. Thirty five minutes past nine when I left the office. Saturday and a gloomy morning. The chill - only gave me more reason to be sleepy while on a commuter bus not to mention I'm a bit starving. I only had cookies and cups of coffee all through the night.

Before heading home I made my way to the nearest Red Ribbon. On weekends, I usually visit their store to buy some sweets (Pulvoron, Macapuno, Tarts or cakes). When I was checking the racks I noticed a new flavored item is on display. I should know, I told you I am always visiting them on weekends, lol. 

It excites me because there's a Mango on the display name. Lo and behold. It reads: Peach Mango Symphony. I motioned the Cashier to give me one order for a junior size. It will be enough for me until tomorrow.

It's a Vanilla cake with Mango mousse filling and topped with fresh mangoes and peaches, wrapped around with a chocolate bars and hints of cheese - making it sweet and salty feel.

At 350php for a Junior and 550php for the regular size. It's better value compare to Mary Grace. But hell, in the end it will be judged according to your taste buds. Lol.

Happy weekend everyone.


Ikaw ano ang kwentong alamat mo?

No comments:

Post a Comment