1/31/17

Miss Bulgaria is giving away A Sherri Hill gown to the Lucky Filipina



In her Facebook page, Miss Universe - Bulgaria Violina Ancheva posted a message to her Filipina fans that she is looking for a new owner of her gown that she uses in the pageant.

She's looking for someone who really needs it to be used either on her Prom or in any occasions but cannot afford to buy one.

Here is her complete message.

To my Filipino friends:
Dear friends, I would like to give as a present my Miss Universe Gown (on the picture) to one of you that really want it and need it.  I want to give the dress to a girl in need that can't buy a dress for her prom the next month.

Please write to me a personal message for details. I am leaving soon, so please hurry up.

PLEASE,SHARE THIS POST! I WANT THIS DRESS TO FIND HER NEW OWNER!

Isn't it an awesome gesture? I always like Miss Bulgaria, she's friendly and her positivity is infectious. I watched a video of them in one of their TV guestings during the run of the contest.

They visited Wowowin and she was telling Willie and the audience how she admired the Filipino people for being friendly and hospitable. She even went on and reminded the audience that it was former Miss Bulgaria - Universe being the first to congratulate and help Pia during last year's Steve Harvey fiasco.

Isn't it a lovely dress?

Now ladies. What are you waiting for. Drop her a line ASAP. She's leaving in a day or two. This is a lifetime opportunity. Don't miss it.





Ikaw ano ang kwentong alamat mo?

No comments:

Post a Comment