8/29/13

Burberry, Gucci, Coach, Michael Kors bags for sale

I want to be a tycoon!

What? Am I too late? Better late than never, lol.

Well, I am starting a buy and sell business. I don't know, I just woke up one morning and just decided I have to do something new. Different in what I have usually seen doing, I mean something that is out of my comfort zone. Business has never been in my wildest imagination. For one, I'm not a very patient person and growing a business for all I know takes quite a time in order to see the fruit thy womb, amen (lol). Just like you need an extra perseverance and hard work and lotsa effort for the success.

I'm an online addict, I spent 90% of my daily life on computers and by browsing aimlessly I found items that would be a good start for a business. I am working in Makati's central business district and every time I'm out in the vicinity, one thing that caught my eyes are women carrying bags. In different styles, colors and names.

Hence, gave me the idea. Why not?

Women love bags the way they love shoes. And typical Pinoy psyche they want it with names. But branded items are usually expensive not typical for a regular Jane Doe, so I am giving my items in installment basis. Since I am starting it out pestering my friends. I can give you as much as 12 months to make it light as if you were only buying a cup of espresso at Starbucks and this while displaying your new bag, lol. It's not LV but hey the name is decent enough, you see.

So ladies and gentle folks, allow me to introduce my #MaAlamatNaTiangge. I sell designer's bags, from Burberry, Gucci, Coach, Michael Kors, Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, Marc Jacob and many more. Just name it and I have it, lol.

Now, here's a preview of what items my #MaAlamatNaTiangge is selling:

Burberry Small Nova Check Tote Bag Raspberry Sorbet
  • Nova check coated canvas tote bag with patent leather trim
  • Snap buttoned sides create inverted pleats
  • Two rolled patent handles with polished metallic attachments
  • Top zip closure, one interior zipped pocket, two interior patch pockets
  • Flat base, four metallic feet
  • Interior leather plaque embossed with the Burberry logo
  • 22.5 x 29.5 x 15cm
  • 90% PVC, 10% cotton and leather trim

COACH SIGNATURE STRIPE SCRIBBLE PRINT CONVERTIBLE HOBO BAG
  • Style # : F21915B4
  • Scribble Print Canvas with Patent Fabric Trim
  • Color: Bright Multi-Colors
  • Inside Zip, Cell Phone and Multifunction Pockets
  • Zip-top Closure, Fabric Lining
  • Handle with 11" Drop
  • Longer Strap for Shoulder or Crossbody Wear
  • 13" (L) x 11" (H) x 4 1/2" (W)

MICHAEL KORS MK JET SET GRAB BUCKET BAG
  • MK Signature Jacquard Material
  • Gun Metal Color Genuine Leather Straps and Trims
  • Buckle adjustable Straps with 8"-10" Drop Silver Hardware
  • Convertible snap closure to change the shape of the bag, from a grab bag to a tote.
  • Flat base with four protective silver-tone stud feet
  • Interior one side zip pocket and four multi-function slip pockets
  • MK logo lining in tan satin
  • 14”(L) x 11”(H) x 6.5"(D)

Gucci Sukey Medium Tote Bag Denim Gg Fabric Camel Brown Leather Trim
  • denim GG fabric with camel brown leather trim
  • light gold hardware
  • double handles with 7" drop
  • tab snap closure and side snaps
  • inside zip pocket
  • 13"L x 4.3"W x 9.8"H

NINEWEST CANT STOP SHOPPERS BAG PURPLE MULTICOLOR WITH WRISTLET
  • Width : 12in Height : 9 1/2in Depth : 5 1/2in
  • Handle Drop : 10in

Calvin Klein Hudson Jacquard Tote
  • Logo jacquard fabric defines this modern, refined tote as unmistakably Calvin Klein
  • 14-in. W x 10-in. H x 7-in. D
  • Magnetic closure
  • Inside zip pocket, one front pocket with snap closure, and one front pocket with zippered closure
  • Large zipper compartment in back
  • Double handles

Oh boy, this is a lengthy post.

Ofcourse, there's a lot more. Now, if you want any of these, you can start inquiring by commenting or drop me a line through my email. And let's start from there. Don't worry I won't bite you, I am friendly, lol. And for the price, hmmm how do I put it. Let say, it's to die for - how's that? No, no, it won't kill you because it's expensive, I mean you'll kill yourself if you slip this one of a life time opportunity (lol, sales talk eto?).

By the way #MaAlamatNaTiangge is not only limited to bags but also carries other items such as accessories, fragrances and mind you gadgets, lol.

I'll be posting it sometimes here. C'yah!


Even falling leaves..
has its own story to tell, ikaw ano ang kwentong alamat mo?

No comments:

Post a Comment