3/9/09

In Suspended Animation

It’s been a rough weekend, got some fever to nurse so I had to stay home and contended from watching TV.

I’m not fully recovered but I am badly needed in my work today so I have no choice but to report haiz, I’m not very animated today, it’s barely noon but I’m still unproductive, all I want for now is to sit while staring those who would by chance get a sneak in our room ha-ha.

I tried to open my inbox and was surprise I got two payments waiting for my Paypal; one from Snapbomb for an article I had submitted a month ago and the other from Adgitize, for its February payment for publishers who have accumulated more than $10.

Yun lang consolation saken for today hehe.

Stumble It        Delicious del.icio.us        Digg This          Technorati

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your interview! You can see it at

    http://bloginterviewer.com/humor/mga-dennis-barrison

    It is not mandatory, but we always appreciate it when our interviewees
    put a link to their interview on the sidebar of their blogs. This not
    only promotes our website, but also shows that we interviewed you.
    You can find our dynamic badges and ways to promote your blog interview at
    http://bloginterviewer.com/get-more-votes

    Also, we suggest that you ask your readers to vote for your blog as
    we will be giving away $50 for the top voted blog for the month of March.
    Every month we do a different giveaway so keep checking back for more contests!

    For more info visit: http://bloginterviewer.com/about

    Thanks again,

    Mike Thomas

    ReplyDelete