6/30/12

Call Me Maybe: Featuring UAAP 75 Men Basketball Teams

Obama has it. Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Ashley Tishdale, Justin Bieber, Jimmy Fallon, Harvard Baseball Team and ADM WVT to name personalities or group caught on video covering this song.

I think MTV or Grammy has to add another category for their awards. I mean what about Favorite Cover – sure this song would be a runaway winner.

Everyone is humming to this song (ehem ehem). I have even commented to an officemate who listens to the song all-day long with an earphone but the volume was set to max that we are actually hearing it. "I wish your ear bleeds for hearing that song over-and-over again". I said, lol.

Well, I can’t blame her - unless you are boring or life has turned up-side-down for you then I’m sure you wouldn’t appreciate the song.

Come on! It’s Carly Rae Jepsen, “Call Me Maybe”.

And guess who the latest victims are? Er! I mean the latest to strum along and dance with the song.

Drum roll please…

Presenting the UAAP 75 Men Basketball teams.. . Have a look, do you think this UAAP season promises fun and excitement? I’ll leave it to you. You’ll be the judge, then.


credits

See!

Now let's talk about the UAAP (University Athletic Association of the Philippines). I am not a sport enthusiast but when it comes to UAAP, I cannot help myself but to spare some of my precious times watching and actually following the games. I love watching Men’s basketball, especially when the Red Warriors are on the court. Ehem, sorry but this is called loyalty, lol.

UAAP has been always tagged as the premier collegiate sports league in the country. And why not when two of the illustrious and influential schools are its members and with production that would always satisfy spectators.

For this year’s UAAP, National University will be the host, with a season's banner Unbreakable at 75 as tribute to its diamond jubilee year.

UAAP 75 will officially unfolds on July 14, 2012 at the Mall of Asia Arena, Pasay, City. Oh by the way, Henry Sy of SM Group of Companies happens to be National University's major share holder, so expect more of the games to be held in MOA Arena.

This world class and state-of-the-art venue which holds 14,200 seats and several VIP boxes will host to 18 playing dates or represents 60% of the game. Rest of the games will be played at the Smart Araneta Coliseum and possibly at Philsports Arena.

Season 75 first doubleheader basketball match will followed after the opening ceremonies with host team NU Bulldogs as they will try carving their fangs against the UE Red Warriors, in game one while UST Growling Tigers will go head-to-head against FEU Tamaraws for the main showdown.

Go East! Go White! Go Red! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment