8/2/10

One day unlimited calling and texting for only P25 from Globe Tattoo

Despite having two more cell phones (Smart and Sun) still I would consider Globe as my primary number. I mean, my day will go on without those two networks but not with my Globe. For several occasions I have caught going back to my house or my office for the reason I forgot my Globe cell phone. That’s despite I’m nearly half or more than half the ride to my destination.

And now with this new unlimited promo, I’m sure not only me but all the Globe subscribers will shout for joy.

Globe Tattoo has just unveiled its newest unlimited product, the P25 super unlimited promo. With only P25 you can text and call all-day and all-night, that’s 24 hours of non-stop texting and calling to any Globe or Touch Mobile (TM) subscribers.

Just key in SUPER25 and send to 8888. Make sure you maintain a P1 balance to enjoy the service.

Flood your love ones with your funny and inspirational quotes or give them a ring now!

P.S.
This promo runs until August 16, 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment