7/18/10

To plaids or not to plaids

Fashion trends come and go. But when it comes to pattern that would surely stay for eternity, one thing in mind is the plaid apparel design. It lends an urban edge and fresh perspective for men’s wear.

It makes a perfect item for men for a corporate or social events riding high on the retro fashion trend may it monochromes or psychedelics, the metallic, and pinstripes. Plaids will continue to comeback and continue to rule the fashion scene.
Roberto Cavalli, A/W 2010 Menswear Collection at the Milan Fashion Week

Roberto Cavalli in his A/W 2010 Menswear’s Collection, this world’s famous designer paraded some of his plaids inspired collection in the runway of Milan.

The reason I am talking about plaids because while I’m in Facebook the other day, I have noticed one of my friends has been tagged with the very colorful and cute plaids.

Very stylish that I actually clicked on the image and brought me to a profile that sells the items. I was taking a clearer look on every item that I decided myself to get one. See image below.I love the color combination so I ordered one; I want to try it myself. And just today my order arrived and immediately fit the item. Wow! It fits very well on me that suddenly I look like Jake Cuenca lol.

Seriously I love the cut and the style, the only thing I don’t like about is the quality of the fabric. Well, maybe I just get used to Giordano’s kind of fabric. And beside it only cost P899 so what do you expect! But I think I’ll be ordering more of it, I’m just waiting how it looks like after the dry clean lol.


Even falling leaves..
has its own story to tell, ikaw ano ang kwentong alamat mo?


2 comments:

  1. I also have a plaid blouse like that. Hey, I'm following you on Networked blogs.God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping and following my blog on NetworkedBlogs.

    I just returned the favor;) I am now following your A Filipina Mom Blogger.

    Thanks again, gb!

    ReplyDelete