6/23/09

Addicted to Facebook

Woohoo! This is news; I have the time to update my blog!

As usual, it’s been a taxing weeks. I had to wake up very early to get to work and going home so late. In some instances I had to go home at 6 o’clock in the morning without any sleep. So, any idea what I am into these days? Hmp, you guess!

But in spite of the hectic schedule I still manage to open my Facebook. Now, I realized why this has become the most visited social network in the universe. Sure, it’s addicted and the things that I love about Facebook are the additional applications you can run around.

I mean, I love the Farm Town, I’m a frustrated farmer, my father is a farmer – in my younger days when I was a 10 year old kid, my father would bring us to our small farm and he would show us how to plow a rice field. Its fun but my built is not for a farmer, I’m kind of a weakling so I ditch farming as my career lol.

So can you imagine the excitement when I found out that I can pursue my dream career - virtually? Thanks to Facebook, now I have my new farm full of coffee and corn ready for harvest take a look.


And if you happen to love decorating your rooms, let say you’re a frustrated interior decorator then you can always play the Pet Society and unleash your creative side by making your rooms a kick-ass one.



So are you in Facebook already?


Stumble It        Delicious del.icio.us        Digg This          Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment