8/26/10

Farting Time!

Lately I noticed, I’ve been farting non-stop as in every seconds or so. Though I must say it’s not smelly, I mean the odorless one and the good thing it’s not loud haha.
pandesalPandesal is a rounded bread usually eaten by Filipinos (us), made of
flour, eggs, lard, yeast, sugar and salt
photo credit

Well, after experiencing mayhem caused by that much publicized hostage taking drama days ago. I think it’s best to lighten-up our moods and while it is true that we are still mourning over the loss of those who were victims of the tragedy but what we can do for now I think is to offer them prayers and may their souls may rest in peace and that what happened would be a learning experience to all of us and that it won’t happen again.

So to change the mood, now I bring you my usual kwentong alamat (myths about me, lol).

Yes, it’s about farting this time and this started even before the hostage taking drama. All I remembered was that I have eaten 15 pieces of Pandesal (salt bread) in one sitting. Pan de Manila is just a walk away from home so every morning Pandesal is my usual breakfast. I usually buy 6 pieces of the small ones because that’s the only number I can manage to eat. But last Sunday without any motivation I bought 15 pieces and eating it non-stop while watching ‘The Vampire Diaries’. All I can say; butter and hot pandesal is a perfect combination plus hot coffee in between is a classic morning.

Then in the afternoon I started farting and this continue every day until today! The good thing it’s discreet and the smell too, lol. So no one really knew, I just farted on them ahahaha.

Now don’t go near me, I'm serious! lol


2 comments:

  1. Chubskulit, sige ayan kuha lang wag masyado madame baka ututin ka din haha.

    Thanks for dropping.

    ReplyDelete