7/12/10

The return of the Hiccups

These past few months, I have noticed after eating too much, hiccups come afterward. What is that suppose to mean? Is it a bad sign or good sign?

I was having a full stomach after I served myself with a mango bravo, obviously my favorite. A friend is celebrating her birthday today and while we celebrated with a lot of food she also decided to spend it with the kids by giving free consultation and medicines. A medical mission on her birthday, isn’t it very inspiring?

Yes, very inspiring indeed that while assisting on her noble mission, I can’t help myself from eating inspiringly as well.

Then she encourage us to do the same on our birthdays, “Ah ok”, our response while busying ourselves from giving out medicines and this while of course eating in between.

Despite drinking waters, it stays for about an hour.



Even falling leaves..
has its own story to tell, ikaw ano ang kwentong alamat mo?

No comments:

Post a Comment