11/12/10

November 18, the Beginning of the End!

Potterheads, are you still there?

Good! Now listen very carefully because come November 18, starts the beginning of the end. I know it sad but you see some good thing never last, every good thing has to come to an end.

I am Uatu, the chronicler of the universe and I say, "The end of an ERA".

So altogether now.., let's kill Harry potter, lol. I mean, let's watch Harry and friends as they bid goodbye to Hogwarts.

On November 18, the first installment of this two part series will debut on screen worldwide, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I'm sure Potter mania all over the globe, muggles and witches alike will be in unison as they party hard celebrating and giving the grand salute to the boy who lived. It's been a wonderful seven years of laughter, rivalries and hexing at Hogwarts. Harry Potter has become an icon of today's generation, where innovation is a norm yet traditional way of passing time can even more exciting, thanks to Harry Potter.

I'll confess, I am a fan, oh I'll gonna miss the queue at National Bookstore as I pick my reserved copy on the first day, the book is released. I have a complete set of the books and all in hard-bound. My first three copies are the UK version (Bloomsbury) while my fourth down to the seventh are by Scholastic, the US version.

I never been hooked to a book before but by reading Harry Potter, I felt guilty everytime I have to put a bookmark on the page just because I need to attend some important matters. But I confess in the last three titles I made it a point not to close the book without reading the entirety.

Addiction? You'll be the judge, lol.

Now here's the official trailer of the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

See you on the 18th!


No comments:

Post a Comment