9/8/09

In Suspended Animation

The morning is chilling! I’m sipping my now lukewarm coffee that is still half-empty while staring blankly at my desktop. Tuesday, and I’m suppose to be animated, it’s suppose to be a start of the new week after a long vacation break. The bad weather, the freezing temperature of the room and the mess inside (installer CDs, slithered network cables, and damaged hard-disks are scattered – a job left by our resigned technical support) must have contributed to my idleness.

suspended animation

I opened my facebook but not much going on with my profile except from some friends leveling-up for their Farmville while others were busy buying friends from FFS. I have a message from my inbox, from a friend asking when I’m going to paid him a visit. Then a posted comments on my wall, it’s always a joy reading wall comments especially when it was posted by the ever hilarious friend and ex-employee, our then Finance Comptroller. Her jolliness is very infectious.

I started the day opening my mails and have been very pleased after receiving a payment from Payperpost. Then there’s job waiting for me at oDesk that need to be started but I’m still useless at this time, maybe tonight hmp.

Kuruten nyuko dali ahaha!

Stumble It        Delicious del.icio.us        Digg This          Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment