7/14/10

This is me!

This is me!

I am the eccentric type of person; most of my friends would describe me as weird. I do not usually go with the flow. Norm is never my fantasy!

I define my own standards, my own style and I live by my own perception of what is life.

Others would think I am stubborn but I just want to do things in my own way. But I also know when to compromise and make way for new ideas. Hey, I also know how to embrace changes!

Sometimes I am afraid to explore new horizons but that is where I get my strength from.

I can be competitive when challenged. Very competitive that is!

Fun to be with, yes I can be your funniest guy but I can also be the meanest person in the world, if occasions would ask for it.

I always speak my mind, I laugh when I have to; I cry if I need to and I love without conviction.

I can always be your angel but can also be your demon. I can be your sweetest dreams but can also be your worst nightmares. I can be your confidant but can also be your source of discouragement but nevertheless I am just being me.

Amidst all my peculiarity and eccentricity, I am a peace loving person who ventures in this world trying to seek for his rightful place, his rightful someone and the sole purpose of his existence.

This is me!



Even falling leaves..
has its own story to tell, ikaw ano ang kwentong alamat mo?

No comments:

Post a Comment